- Public Works Department
- Permits & Fees
Permits & Fees
- Encroachment Permit Application & Conditions
*NEW* Online Permit Applications
The City is now accepting building, public works and planning permits online through eTRAKiT, Encroachment permit applicants should use the "Permits" module to apply, upload plans, pay for permits. Registered contractors may schedule inspections under "Inspections."
New change coming for encroachment permits:
- Effective July 1st, 2023, ALL PERMIT HOLDERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO NEW PENALTIES PER THE CITY’S ADOPTED FEE SCHEDULE, INCLUDING A $300 PER DAY PENALTY FOR EACH DAY OF FAILURE TO COMPLETE FINAL PAVING OF TRENCHES IN THE STREET. THIS PENALTY WILL BE ASSESED STARTING ON THE SIXTH WORKING DAY AFTER COMPLETION OF PERMITTED UTILITY/ ENCROACHMENT WORK AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE ASSESSED UNTI SUCH TIME AS THE STREET EXCAVATION IS PAVED WITH HOT MIX ASPHALT TO THE SATISFACTION OF THE CITY ENGINEER.
Grading & Hauling Permits
- Grading / Hauling Permit Application
- Larkspur Municipal Code Grading/Hauling Permit Requirements
- Larkspur Municipal Code Winterization and Erosion Control Requirements
Block Party/Street Closure Permit Application
A downtown event application is required if the closure is being requested for Magnolia Avenue. The link to that form can be found here.
Barricade Loan Program
As a courtesy, the Larkspur Public Works Dept. will loan up to 5 barricades to individual citizens and non-profit groups on a temporary basis. This program does not apply to commercial or for-profit groups.