- Applicants must submit a complete and accurate formal application.
- Those applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be evaluated by an oral board.
- Top scoring applicants will be selected to begin a background investigation consisting of a computer voice stress analysis, psychological exam, background history investigation, and medical exam.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo a pre-employment drug screening.
- Applicants who pass the background investigation. Upon receiving a conditional job offer applicants will be required to successfully complete a psychological and medical examination.
Failure to pass any of the above steps removes an applicant from the selection process.
Central Marin Police Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Central Marin Police Authority is accepting applications for the following positions: